Thursday, August 18, 2011

Milani HD

No more empty promises ... I actually have a swatch today haha.

This picture was taken a while ago ... February 27th, or so says my camera.  I remember being really happy about getting this polish after I read the word "holographic" on the label.  Poor naive me thought that it would have the same finish as the China Glaze OMG collection ... so I was a bit disappointed.
Looking back on these pictures now, this is really not a bad polish.  I wanted to hate it at the time because it wasn't what I was expecting, but the effect is still nice.


My nails were shoooort!


This is three (messily-applied) coats, with some random top coat.
That's all for now.  I have China Glaze Strawberry Fields on my fingers right now, so expect a swatch of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment