Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WOW.

My god, it's been a month since I've posted anything.

Well, good news!  Along with having a few pictures of previous manis I've done, my mom picked up two new polishes for me today.  Aaaand ... one of them is China Glaze LOL from the OMG Collection!   :D  Apparently, the local beauty store has some of the OMG Collection polishes, but my mom only picked up LOL because she knows I like purple.  We're probably gonna go back tomorrow to pick up any others.  :)  Oh and the other polish she got me is China Glaze VIII, which looks like a very dark plummy purple in the bottle.  Looks like it'd compliment my skin tone.

I also have pictures of Pure Ice Wild Thing (dupe for SH Insta-Dri Lickety Split Lime) and Wet 'n Wild Teal of Fortune coming up soon!  Sorry for the unplanned break.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment