Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally better pictures ...

Being the budding genius that I am, I never thought about using the camera on my phone to take pictures of my nails.  Turns out the pictures are much clearer.  Of course, right?  So now, I present to you, in dazzling high-definition (well, at least in comparison to the crap pictures I was taking before) my nails.

Please excuse the boo-boo on my ring finger.

I've done this combination before: one coat of Wet 'n Wild Nocturnal, one coat of Sally Hansen Laser, and one coat of Sally Hansen Spectrum.  Nocturnal is a dark, dark blue that's practically black.  Laser is a duochromy blue-pink glass fleck.  Spectrum has the same effect as Laser, except it goes from turquoise to pink.  And of course, there is a generous coat of Seche Vite over the entire thing.  

This is like ... my go-to combination when I don't have the creativity to think of something else.  

Oh, I bought some new China Glaze Crackle Glazes, so I'll be posting a picture of my nails with that ... in a few days.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment