Saturday, June 4, 2011

A to Z~

A. Age: Eighteen.
B. Bed size: Twin?
C. Chore you hate: Sorting clothes for laundry.
D. Day: Saturday.
E. Essential start to your day: I really love when people do not talk to me right after I wake up.  Haha.
F. Favourite colour: Purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Silverrr.
H. Height: 5'5" - 5'6".
I. Instruments: Clarinet and alto saxophone, although I haven't touched a saxophone in a year or two.
J. Job title: Student?  Haha.
K. Kids: Nope.
L. Live: Hawaiiiiiii.
M. Mum’s name: Sibyl.
N. Nicknames: Turtle.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, except for maybe when I was born.
P. Pet peeve: Lots of stuff.
Q. Quote from a movie
: Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.  Jack Sparrow: I love those moments.  I like to wave at them as they pass by.
R. Right or left handed: Left-hand dominant, but I'm ambidextrous.
S. Siblings: One, older sister.
T. Time you wake up: Haha, if I had my way I'd be getting up at around twelve in the afternoon daily.
U. Underwear: Light green.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Everything except for carrots.  I tolerate lettuce but only because it is a pain to take out of food.
W. What makes you run late: Other people.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Nothing, I think.
Y. Yummy food you make: Buttered toast.  With cheese, if possible.
Z. Zoo: Haven't gone in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment