Thursday, June 2, 2011

Regret alleviated. :D

Okay, so today I was wandering around the mall with my mom and my sister, and my sister and I walked into a hair salon while we waited for my mom, who was using the bathroom.  Lo and behold, they have an OPI rack with OPI Ink.  :)  I bought one and, just for the heck of it, compared it to my bottle of Russian Navy .  And yep, they still look like the same color.  I don't understand why one comes out blue and the other comes out purple ... but it's okay, because now I have both of them.

Oh, and I also went into Sephora for the sole purpose of comparing their Mermaid to Order to my Revlon Ocean Breeze, which I am wearing right now.  They are exactly the same color.  Even my sister, who is really good at telling colors apart, couldn't tell which fingernail had the Mermaid to Order on it.  The only difference is that the Revlon makes my hands smell like I just cleaned a bathroom and got Lysol all over myself.  No matter.  It's cheaper.

That's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment