Saturday, June 4, 2011

Duuuuuuupe.

Okay, so the first time I saw Sephora by OPI's Mermaid to Order, I really really really liked it.  I mean, a duochrome-y greenish blue?  Instant want.  The only thing holding me back was the $9.50 price tag.  Well, my want has been satisfied, and it's not because I bought Mermaid to Order.  Noooo sir, I found an exact dupe.


Revlon's Ocean Breeze.  Yeah, you do need to deal with the almost sickening Lysol-like scent of the polish for a day, but I think it's worth having an exact dupe of a polish that's almost double the price.  Believe it or not, one fingernail up there has Mermaid to Order, while all the others have Ocean Breeze.  I actually walked into Sephora, used their testing bottle of Mermaid to Order, then walked back out.  Haha.  I just hope the new scented Revlons are part of their permanent collection ...

No comments:

Post a Comment