Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Essie Little Brown Dress

Haven't posted in a while.  Graduated this past Saturday, so I've been pretty busy and/or tired since then.  I actually wore this color a while ago, but I've only gotten around to posting it now.  

This is actually the first Essie polish I bought.  There was a sale on Essies at Longs, so I figured it would be a good time to try the brand.  I really like the formula: it's thick but not goopy.  Verrrrry pigmented.  Dried shiny, but I put a topcoat on out of habit.  My mom mentioned that it looked like I had chocolate on my nails, and I had to agree with her.

Two coats of LBD, plus topcoat

Again, sorry for the junky pictures.  Hopefully I'll find the battery charger for my Canon over the summer.  :(  

I'm impressed with the brand so far, but I'm going to have to find a color I really like for me to buy another one at regular price ... I'm sorry, but $7.99 for the tiny bottle is pushing it for me.  In any case, LBD is my first brown polish and I like it a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment