Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello~

Hi, my name is Taylor.  I live in Hawaii and I'm graduating from high school in about a week.  I recently turned eighteen.

Now, the reason why I decided to make a blog.  I'm normally not one to enjoy writing, but because of my growing nail polish collection I decided to start a blog about them.  I've seen many nail polish blogs out there, and I don't ever think I will be as dedicated as they are about doing swatches and making consistent posts every day.  This is mostly for fun; for me as a blogger and for you as a reader.

About the polishes I use ... although I do like the colors that OPI, Zoya, Essie, and Deborah Lippmann make, I (at the moment, at least) can't see myself spending more than eight or nine dollars on a single bottle of polish.  As a result, I use more Sally Hansen, Orly, Color Club, and Revlon polishes.  On a side note, my favorite color is blue, and I have many, many blues.

Enough with the formalities; let's go on to the first substantial post!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment