Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sally Hansen HDs.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like the Sally Hansen HD line is moving towards having more foil-type finishes instead of glass flecks.  My two glass fleck HD polishes are my absolute favorites, so I was sad when I went looking for some new HDs and saw only foil-y polishes.  Anyway, on to the color.

This is Spectrum over Laser.  Spectrum is a turquoise/teal with a strong royal blue shimmer.  Laser is royal blue with a pink and purple shimmer.  This combination is like a gradient from turquoise to royal blue to purple.  It looks reeeeeally nice in the sun.  This is one coat of a midnight blue base, with one coat of Laser followed by one coat of Spectrum.

Bottle picture~

Perfect colors for my last day of high school.  I cried.  S'okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment